Our community is thriving
Your partnership means a lot to us. It’s thanks to you that so many people have already found their dream home at Painted Prairie. It’s important that your job be as easy as possible. If there’s anything we can do to make your experience even more enjoyable, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
– Neneh Biffinger, Broker Relations Ambassador
Join the Prairie Partners Program
This program creates lasting relationships with registered Realtors® and Brokers by providing them with rewards and incentives, marketing opportunities, and a team of homebuilders and developers dedicated to their success.
• Earn Prairie Partner perks and incentives once registered
• Be recognized as a preferred Painted Prairie real estate pro
• Connect and grow with real estate industry leaders
Sign up for the Painted Prairie web-based app and start earning today!
How to Earn Points
If you are already registered for the app, you can access it at any time by visiting app.lifeatpaintedprairie.com. Once registered, please make sure to save the page to your mobile phone’s Home Screen for future convenience and ease!
You earn points as you participate in Painted Prairie activities:
• Check-ins on our web-based app
• Registering prospects
• Showings, sales & closings
• Previewing the community & builder homes
• And more!
Points are accumulated via the app throughout the year and are used in the voting process for the Spirit of Excellence Awards.
More Ways to connect
Get involved and stay connected to the community in a variety of ways:
• Join the private Prairie Partners Facebook group
• Invite us to speak at your brokerage meeting
• Host a fun, free exclusive event at our community (yoga in the park, a cornhole tournament, margaritas at the “beach,” a cooking class, and more!)
PAINTED PRAIRIE AT A GLANCE
A few highlights from our Community Fact Sheet:
• 640 acres of fresh, unexpected living where the prairie meets the mountains
• Painted Prairie is the only neo-traditional master-planned community in the northeast market (and is touted as the next Stapleton)
• Adams-Arapahoe school district 28 offers public, private, and charter school options
• Located in beautiful Aurora, CO, which boasts 8,000+ acres of open space, 113 parks, 91 trails and eight shopping districts
Get In Touch
Meet Neneh Biffinger, Painted Prairie’s new Broker Relations Ambassador. With more than 15 years of real estate, sales and business development experience under her belt, Neneh is leading the fulfillment of our Prairie Partner Program. Her energy and passion for connecting and forging relationships with brokers from across the Denver Metro Area has proven to be an invaluable asset to the Painted Prairie team.
Contact Neneh for more details about hosting an event or speaking at your upcoming brokerage meeting via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.