Come Celebrate With Us
Attendees will enjoy:
- Live Music – Relax and take in the festive tunes
- Chalk Art – Local artisans showcase their masterpieces on the spot while you and your family express your own chalk creativity
- Delicious Food Trucks – California Wrap Runner, Em’s Ice Cream & The Real Deal Food Truck
- Summer Entertainment and Educational Surprises
Sign up to stay informed about the upcoming events happening at Painted Prairie this summer!
Things are heating up!
Joining us for the Heat of Summer Celebration not only means enjoying the event activities, but you’ll also have ability to explore our seven gorgeous outdoor parks with well over 22 acres of greenery. While you’re out here, you may also be eligible to win fabulous prizes such as a cool Mountain Giveaway and a Bar Top Ice Maker! Register for the Painted Prairie App for details!
FREE tickets are required. We are asking all attendees register based on their arrival time as availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Attendees will be required to wear a mask or face covering while attending the event.
Visit our event FAQs for event details and to view our event attendance policy related to COVID-19. Please note: Our program policies and procedures are subject to change based on evolving COVID-19 guidelines.
For a Media Kit, please contact Michelle Tripp, HipCat Media at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-319-9669.
We understand these are unique circumstances for holding an event. For that reason, we have taken significant measures and countless hours to ensure this will be a safe, thoughtful gathering for all.
Masks are required of all attendees and hand sanitizer will be provided. If you are sick or feeling you are getting sick, we ask that you please stay home. If you do choose to attend our Heat of Summer (Socially-Distanced) Celebration, please keep in mind the CDC recommendations on how to keep yourself and others healthy:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
Please review our event FAQs for more information.